Add new Admin users on the ABLE Admin Portal by following the steps below.
- Log into the ABLE Admin Portal (click here) and click on the Users tab.
- Click on the Add Account tab on the right and an Add User card will appear.
- Add the user's Full Name and Username e.g. "sj_admin".
- Select the Group and Role they have (usually 'Staff - Primary' or 'Staff - Secondary')
- Give them a temporary password. The user can then change the password themselves once they log in.
- Add the user's Email Address and change the Status to Approved. Once you click Confirm a Welcome Email will be sent to the user with their details.
Tip: Although you can register as many admin users as you need - depending on the size of your school - the fewer you have, the more accountability and control you have on who is making changes / sending push notifications.
Still need help? To contact the Safer Schools Team click here.